Unlike most other web pages, you are not able to copy your Facebook Post URL link from the top of your browser bar. There is a way within Facebook, however, that you can locate your post link for submission in the system. This article will walk you through those steps.
Please Note: This must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser, mobile links will not work for system submission.
1. Navigate to your Facebook Page on a laptop or desktop web browser (not a mobile device).
2. From your Facebook Page, locate your post, and select Share at the bottom.
3. A menu will appear and from here you will need to select, Copy link.
4. Your post URL link will now be copied to your clipboard.
5. Now you can navigate back to the system to paste your post URL link to mark it as published.