Once your Pinterest Post has been approved by the Marketer in the system, you will need to copy and paste the approved content to your Pinterest. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it shows in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work. This article will walk you through publishing your Pinterest Post and completing it in the system.
Please Note: Workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser, system workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or app.
1. Once the Marketer has approved your post, it will appear on your dashboard as Ready To Publish. From your Dashboard, select the Offer that is ready to be published by clicking the Project name.
2. If it is a Multi-Channel Social Post or Blog Post With Social Shares, you will see more than one Task listed. If it is just a Pinterest Post, you will only see the Pinterest Task. Locate the Pinterest Post Task and click Publish Content.
3. You will be taken to a new page where you will be able to retrieve the approved text content and media for your post. You will need to copy this content exactly and paste it into your Pinterest post. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it shows in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work.
First, locate and copy your text content to your clipboard.
4. Next, locate and download your media.
Note: If your offer requires you to Pin a Video, you will need to have a business account with Pinterest in order to do so.
5. Now you will need to navigate to your Pinterest account in a new browser tab, paste your text content into a new Pin, and upload your media. Once you are sure everything matches the content displayed in the system, click to submit your Pin.
6. Now that your Pin is live, you will need to copy the URL link to your Post and navigate back to the system to submit your URL to mark it as published.
7. Once you have pasted your URL link, click Submit URL to mark it as published in the system.
8. If this is just a single Pinterest Post, you are all set! If this is a Multi-Channel Social Post or Blog Post With Social Shares, you will need to mark your other posts as published in the system before the 45 day verification period will begin. The articles in the following section will walk you through how to publish each social share for your Offer: Publishing Content