Once your YouTube video has been approved by the Marketer in the system, you will need to update your current Unlisted video to Public and submit your post for publishing in the system. This article will walk you through publishing your YouTube video and completing it in the system.
Please Note: Workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser, system workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or app.
1. Once the Marketer has approved your post, it will appear on your dashboard as Ready To Publish. From your Dashboard, select the Offer that is ready to be published by clicking the Project name.
2. If it is a Multi-Channel Social Post or Blog Post With Social Shares, you will see more than one Task listed. If it is just a YouTube Video, you will only see the YouTube Task. Locate the YouTube Video Task and click Publish Content.
3. You will be taken to a new page where you will be able to retrieve the approved link for your video. You do not need to create or upload a new video at this time. You will need to use the link provided to be taken to your previously Unlisted video. If you create or upload a new video you will not be able to submit your link for publishing.
4. Once on your YouTube channel, select the Edit Video option under your video.
5. From here navigate to the visibility section and select the dropdown arrow on the right-hand side.
6. Select, Public and then Done.
7. Finally select, Save at the top of your YouTube Video Details.
8. Now that your YouTube video's visibility has been updated, navigate back to your account in the system and click Submit Verification.
9. If this is just a single YouTube Video, you are all! If this is a Multi-Channel Social Post or Blog Post With Social Shares, you will need to mark your other posts as published in the system before the 45 day verification period will begin. The articles in the following section will walk you through how to publish each social share for your Offer: Publishing Content