Once your Facebook post has been approved by the Marketer in the system, you will need to copy and paste the approved content to your Facebook page. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as provided your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work.
Please note, you must be approved for the Facebook Branded Content Tool before you are able to submit your live link into the system.
1. When your post has been approved, it will appear on your dashboard as Ready To Publish. Click on the Project Name to be taken to your content.
2. From here click Publish Content.
3. From this page, you will be able to retrieve the approved copy and photo(s) for your post. If your post includes as @mention, you will need to add this in manually. You will not be able to copy and paste this tag.
4. You will need to copy this content exactly and paste it into your Facebook post. If you do not copy and paste exactly what is shown here, your content will not be approved in the system.
5. Once you have added your approved copy and photo(s) to your post, you will need to tag the brand using the Branded Content Tool. The system will show you which brand needs to be tagged under Step 3 - Publish Content. If you would like, you can click on the brand name which will take you to the Facebook page you need to tag in your post. This will help you to ensure you are tagging the correct page.
5. To tag the brand on Facebook, locate the Tag Sponsor button in your post settings. From here enter the name of the brand and then select Post.
6. Now that your post has been published, you will need to copy and paste the URL for your live post and submit it back into the system for verification. Select, Submit URL to publish you live URL in the system.