In the platform, once you have submitted your content for Marketers approval you may receive feedback or revisions on your content in the form of Annotations. Marketers can comment on specific content in your submission to review and change. This article will help to walk you through the annotation revision process.
1. Click into the offer that is ready for revisions (it will be listed as Revision Requested) by selecting the Project name.
2. From here, you will have the option to modify your content for this offer. Locate the unit and click Revision Requested for the unit that needs to be modified.
3. Once on the Create Content page, look over to the right hand side of your screen and you will see the annotations listed noting the revisions the Marketer would like you to make. This will correspond to a highlighted word or set of words within your content, which if you click on will highlight the annotation that corresponds to it.
4. Make the requested changes in the content section on the left hand side and then click Submit Content. *Please note that there is no guarantee that your content will be approved after the first round of edits.
5. After the negotiation process is complete, the Marketer will approve your content, and it will be ready for you to post.