In order to submit your YouTube video, your video must be posted as Unlisted. This article will help walk you through creating and publishing a YouTube video in the platform.
1. Now that your bid has been approved (or once you accept a Direct Offer), it's time to create your content. Click into the offer that is ready to have content created (it will be listed as Waiting For Content) by selecting the Project name.
2. From here you, will have the option to create content for this offer. Locate the YouTube unit and click Create Content.
3. At this point, you are ready to create your content. Create your video and then upload it to your YouTube account as an Unlisted video. You can select this option from the drop-down menu when you upload your video to YouTube.
4. Now it is time to submit your link to the Marketer for approval. Since the video is marked as Unlisted, your subscribers and followers will not be able to view it at this point. Copy and paste your link into the Video Details box provided on the Enter Your Content page.
5. You will then need to select the type of Disclosure you have used for your video and enter the timestamp where the disclosure can be found in the video. Based on FTC legal guidelines, your content must include a disclosure. To select your preferred disclosure, click on one of the disclosure options.
6. Once you have checked the box to confirm you have included the disclosure in your video and any additional Required Elements, you can click Submit Content to send your content to the Marketer.