This article will walk you through creating a YouTube video post in the system. Please note that in order to Create Content to submit to the Marketer for approval or revision, your YouTube video must first be posted as Unlisted within YouTube. This article will help walk you through creating content for a YouTube video in the platform.
1. Now that your bid has been approved (or you have accepted a Direct Offer), it's time to create your draft content. From your Dashboard, click the Offer that is ready to have content created (it will be listed as Create Content) by selecting the Project name.
2. From here, you will have the option to create content for this Offer. If it is a Multi-Channel Social Post, you will see more than one Unit listed to create content for, if it is just a YouTube Video Post, you will only see the YouTube Unit. Locate the YouTube Video Unit and click Create Content.
3. Once on the content creation page, will be able to view the Draft Due Date, the Content Publish Date, and all of the Requirements for your post on the right hand side of your screen.
4. At this point, you are ready to create your content on YouTube. Create your video and then upload it to your YouTube account as an Unlisted video. You can select this option from the drop-down menu when you upload your video to YouTube.
5. Now it's time to submit your link to the Marketer for review. Navigate back to the system and copy and paste your link into box provided. Since your video is marked as Unlisted, your subscribers and followers will not be able to view it yet. It will need to remain this way until you receive approval from the Marketer (at which point you can then change it to Public).
6. After pasting your link, you will then need to select the type of Disclosure you have used for your video. Once selected, you will need to enter the timestamp where the disclosure can be found in the video (this will need to be typed in minute : second format as shown in the example below). Based on FTC legal guidelines, your content must include a disclosure. To select your preferred disclosure, click on one of the disclosure options available.
7. Once you have finished filling out confirmation that you have included the required disclosure in your video, and any additional Required Elements asked to be included by the Marketer, you can click Submit Content to send your video to the Marketer for approval review.