Verification is a process through which the platform checks to make sure everything you have posted matches what was approved by the Marketer within the system. The system will also check that you have not taken down your post after it has been published in the platform.
There are two Verification check points in the platform. The first is when you submit your live URL into the system (this does not apply to auto-publishing platforms Facebook and Twitter). The system will check to make sure that you have posted exactly what was approved by the Marketer and that you have included all of the required elements and disclosure in your post.
The second verification check point is at the 45 day payment mark. The system will verify that your post is still live, contains all of the required elements and contains the mandatory disclosure. It will also check to make sure that none of the content has been changed. A few things to keep in-mind at both verification check points:
- Any changes to your approved post in the system will cause verification to fail. These can include but are not limited to:
- Different disclosure than what was approved in the platform
- Changes to required hashtags, mentions, or links from what was approved in the platform
- Added emojis
- Extra or less images
- Changes to the approved image (filters, cropping, etc.)
- Changes to the approved copy (spaces, bullets, re-wording, re-arranged wording etc.)
- Changes approved by the Marketer off platform must be reflected in the system or the post will fail verification