Once your Blog Post has been approved by the Marketer in the system, you will need to copy and paste the approved HTML listed in the system into the source code of your blog post. This HTML is an exact copy of your post that includes all mandatory tracking links and disclosure.
If you do not copy and paste the HTML exactly as provided, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work. This article will walk you through publishing your Blog Post and completing it in the system.
Please Note: Workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser, system workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or app.
1. Once the Marketer has approved your post, it will appear on your dashboard as Ready To Publish. From your Dashboard, select the Offer that is ready to be published by clicking the Project name.
2. If it is a Blog Post With Social Shares, you will see more than one Task listed. If it is just a Blog Post, you will only see the Blog Task. Locate the Blog Post Task and click Publish Content.
3. From this page, you will be able to retrieve the approved HTML of your post. You will need to copy this HTML exactly and paste it into your blog. This HTML has been embedded with no-follow tracking links so Marketers can track the clicks and views of your post. If you do not copy and paste exactly what is shown here, your content will not be approved in the system.
4. Now that your Pin is live, you will need to copy the URL link to your Post and navigate back to the system to submit your URL to mark it as published.
5. Once you have pasted your URL link, click Submit URL to mark it as published in the system.
6. If this is just a single Blog Post, you are all! If this is a Blog Post With Social Shares, you will need to mark your other posts as published in the system before the 45 day verification period will begin. The articles in the following section will walk you through how to publish each social share for your Offer: Publishing Content