Once your Instagram Story Frame has been approved by the Marketer in the system, you will need to publish it on your Instagram and complete it in the system. This article will walk you through publishing your Instagram Story Frame and also submitting your Metrics Data to the Marketer for approval.
Please Note: Workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser, system workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or app.
Publishing Your Instagram Story
1. Once the Marketer has approved your post, it will appear on your dashboard as Ready To Publish. From your Dashboard, select the Offer that is ready to be published by clicking the Project name.
2. If it is a Multi-Channel Social Post or Blog Post With Social Shares, you will see more than one Task listed. If it is just an Instagram Story Frame, you will only see the Instagram Story Task. Locate the Instagram Story Frame Task and click Publish Content.
3 From here, you will need to recreate your approved Instagram Story Frame on your Instagram. When recreating your story frame, please make sure to include all of the required elements and disclosures.
4. After you have finished creating your story frame in Instagram, publish it to your story and then go back into the platform and click Confirm Frame Publish.
5. Your content will move to Waiting For Frame Expiration and this will start a 24 hour timer in the platform.
Verifying Your Story Analytics
Now that your content has been live for 24 hours, you will need to upload a screenshot of the finalized frame, a screenshot of the frame’s metrics (metrics, or insights, are per-frame analytics that Instagram provides to business/Creator profiles), and you will need to type your metrics into the system.
1. Your Offer will now appear on your dashboard as Ready For Frame Metrics. From your Dashboard, select the Offer that is ready to be posted by clicking the Project name.
2. After the 24 hour mark, you will notice the content will move to the Ready For Frame Metrics state. Click on Add Metrics.
3. From here, the first step will be to select a screenshot of your posted Story Frame from your desktop drag and drop or click the + icon in the media box to add it in.
Please Note: If your Instagram Story is a video, the platform will not be able to accept it as a video file in this step. Instead, please take a screenshot from your video to upload it here as a photo file.
4. Next, you will need to upload a screenshot of the insight metrics from your posted Story. To do this, select the screenshot from your desktop and drag and drop or click the + icon in the media box to add it in.
5. After you have uploaded both of those screenshots, you will need to enter your Insight Data in the boxes provided. If you do not see one of the metrics in your screenshot, you can just leave it blank.
6. Verify all of your information has been inputted correctly and then click Submit Verification. The Marketer will review your Insight Data and then either approve or request a revision for your information.
7. If this is just a single Instagram Story Frame, you are all! If this is a Multi-Channel Social Post or Blog Post With Social Shares, you will need to mark your other posts as published in the system before the 45 day verification period will begin. The articles in the following section will walk you through how to publish each social share for your Offer: Publishing Content