Once your Instagram Story Frame has been approved by the Marketer in the system, you will need to publish it on your Instagram and complete it in the system. This article will walk you through the first step of completing your story: publishing in the system and posting on Instagram.
Please Note: Workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser, system workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or app.
Publishing Your Instagram Story
1. Once the Marketer has approved your post, it will appear on your dashboard as Ready To Publish. From your Dashboard, select the Offer that is ready to be published by clicking the Project name.
2. If it is a Multi-Channel Social Post or Blog Post With Social Shares, you will see more than one Task listed. If it is just an Instagram Story Frame, you will only see the Instagram Story Task. Locate the Instagram Story Frame Task and click Publish Content.
3. From here, you will need to recreate your approved Instagram Story Frame on your Instagram. When recreating your story frame, please make sure to include all of the required elements and disclosures.
4. After you have finished creating your story frame in Instagram, publish it to your story on Instagram and then go back into the platform and click Confirm Frame Publish.
5. Your content will move to Waiting For Frame Expiration and this will start a 24 hour timer in the platform.
6. After the 24 hour period is up, your story frame will open back up in the system for you to submit your final media and metrics for Marketer approval. Please follow the steps in this article to complete your story in the system.