This article will walk you through creating draft content for an Instagram Story Frame in the system. Please note that you will need to draft your story image from within your Instagram account on your mobile device. The remaining steps you will complete from the system on a desktop browser.
Viewing Your Offer and Requirements
1. Now that your bid has been approved (or you have accepted a Direct Offer), it's time to create your draft content. From your Dashboard, click the Offer that is ready to have content created (it will be listed as Create Content) by selecting the Project name.
2. From here, you will have the option to create draft content for this Offer. If it is a Multi-Channel Social Post, you will see more than one Unit listed to create content for, if it is just an Instagram Story Frame, you will only see the Instagram Story Unit. Locate the Instagram Story Unit and click Create Content.
3. Once on the content creation page, will be able to view the Draft Due Date, the Content Publish Date, and all of the Requirements for your post on the right hand side of your screen.
4. After reviewing the required elements and disclosure requested for your Story Frame, you will then need to move to your mobile device to craft your image or video on Instagram.
Creating Content On Your Mobile Device
1. Log into your Instagram account on your mobile device.
2. From here, you will need to create a new Story by selecting thein the left-hand corner of your screen.
3. On the Story editor, craft your image or video and make sure you have included the FTC required disclosure (#ad or #sponsored) and any other required elements.
4. After you have created your Story, select the icon to save your image or video to your mobile device.
Uploading Your Content To The Platform
Please note, you will only need to complete steps 1 and 2 if you are no longer on the content creation page in your account in the platform. Otherwise you may skip to step 4.
1. Now that you have created your Story on Instagram, you will now need to upload the media you drafted to your offer in the system. Please note, you may need to email your screenshot to yourself from your mobile device to access it on your desktop.
2. From your Dashboard select the Project name.
3. Locate the Instagram Story Unit and click Create Content.
4. From the Create Content page, you may now drag or drop your media or click the + icon in the media box. From here you will be able to select a photo from your desktop to use in your post. Please note, you will only be able to upload a photo OR a video file. You will not able able to upload more than one file during this process.
5. Once your media has been uploaded, select Submit Content. If you're not ready to submit you can always select Close and Save as Draft.
10. If this is just a single Instagram Story Frame, you are all set. If this is a Multi-Channel Social Post, you will now need to submit your content for your other Social Share(s). The following articles will walk you through how to submit content for each social share.