When creating Instagram Story content, you will need to be logged into your Instagram account on your mobile device. You will not be able to create your Instagram Story frame from your desktop. Once you have created your content on Instagram you will then need to submit your Instagram Story Frame into the system.
Viewing Your Offer and Requirements
1. Now that your bid has been approved (or once you accept a Direct Offer), it's time to create your content. Click into the offer that is ready to have content created (it will be listed as Create Content) by selecting the Project name.
2. From here you, will have the option to create content for this offer. Locate the Instagram Story Frame unit and click Create Content.
3. Once on the Create Content page, you will be able to view the Draft Due Date, the Content Publish Date, and all of the Requirements for your Post.
4. From here, you will need to move to your mobile device to craft your post on Instagram.
Creating Content On Your Mobile Device
1. Log into your Instagram account on your mobile device.
2. From here, you will need to create a new Story by selecting thein the left-hand corner of your screen.
3. On the Story editor, craft your Story frame and make sure you have included the disclosure (#ad or #sponsored) and required elements.
4. After you have created your story frame, take a screenshot of your drafted frame and save this screenshot to your mobile device.
Uploading Your Content To The Platform
Please note, you will only need to complete steps 1 and 2 if you are no longer on the content creation page in your account in the platform. Otherwise you may skip to step 4.
1. Now that you have created your Story on Instagram, you will now need to upload the screenshot of your saved frame to your content dashboard in the platform. Please note, you may need to email your screenshot to yourself from your mobile device to access it on your desktop.
2. Click in to the Offer that is ready to have content created by selecting the Project name.
3. Locate the Instagram Story deliverable and click Create Content.
4. To do this click browse under the Instagram Story Frame Media option in the system. You will then be able to select the screenshot of your Story from your desktop to use in your post. Please note, you will only be able to upload a photo OR a video file. You will not able able to upload more than one file during this process.
5. Once your image has been uploaded, select Submit Content. If you're not ready to submit you can always select Save as Draft.