This article will walk you through creating draft content for an Instagram Story Frame in the system.
Please Note: You will need to draft your story media from within your Instagram account on your mobile device. The remaining steps you will complete from the system on a laptop or desktop browser, system workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or app.
Viewing Your Offer and Requirements
1. Now that your bid has been approved (or you have accepted a Direct Offer), it's time to create your draft content. From your Dashboard, click the Offer that is ready to have content created (it will be listed as Create Content) by selecting the Project name.
2. If it is a Multi-Channel Social Post or Blog Post With Social Shares, you will see more than one Task listed. If it is just an Instagram Story Frame, you will only see the Instagram Story Task. Locate the Instagram Story Task and click Create Content.
3. Once on the content creation page, you will be able to view the Draft Due Date, the Content Publish Date, and all of the Requirements for your post on the right hand side of your screen.
4. After reviewing the required elements and disclosure requested for your Instagram Story Frame, you will then need to move to your mobile device to craft your image or video on Instagram.
Creating Content On Your Mobile Device
1. Log into your Instagram account on your mobile device.
2. From here, you will need to create a new Story by selecting thein the left-hand corner of your screen.
3. On the Story editor, craft your image or video and make sure you have included the FTC required disclosure (#ad or #sponsored) and any other required elements.
4. After you have created your Story, select the icon to save your image or video to your mobile device.
Uploading Your Content To The Platform
Please note, you will only need to complete steps 1 and 2 if you are no longer on the content creation page of your account in the system. Otherwise you may skip to step 4.
1. Now that you have created your Story on Instagram, you will now need to upload the media you drafted to your offer in the system. Please note, you may need to email your screenshot to yourself from your mobile device to access it on your desktop.
2. From your Dashboard select the Project name.
3. Locate the Instagram Story Task and click Create Content.
4. From the Create Content page, you may now drag or drop your media or click the + icon in the media box. From here you will be able to select a photo from your desktop to use in your post. Please note, you will only be able to upload a photo OR a video file. You will not be able to upload more than one file during this process.
5. After you have completed typing up your draft, review your content and make sure that everything is spelled correctly (especially the brand and product names) and then select Submit Content to send your draft to the Marketer for review. If you're not ready to submit you can always select Close and Save Draft.
6. If this Offer is just for a single Instagram Instagram Story Frame, you are all set until the Marketer approves your draft, at which point, please follow the steps in the following article to complete your post: Publishing An Instagram Story Frame
If this is a Multi-Channel Social Post or Blog Post With Social Shares however, you will now need to submit your draft content for your other posts. The articles in the following section will walk you through how to submit content for each social share: Creating Content