Now that your bid has been approved, or you have accepted a Direct Offer which requires an Instagram Story, you will need to create draft content for your Story and submit it to the Marketer for approval within the system.
Please Note: You will need to draft your Story from within your Instagram account on your mobile device, however you will need to complete the remaining steps (which are required in the system) from a laptop or desktop computer browser. System workflow cannot be completed on mobile devices.
I - Viewing Your Offer & Requirements
1. From your Dashboard, click the Offer that is ready to have draft content created (it will be listed as Ready To Create) by selecting the Project name.
2. Locate the Instagram Story Task labeled Ready To Create and click Create Content.
3. You will be taken to the Create tab, where you will need to review the Draft Due Date, the Publish Date, and any other Requirements the Marketer has listed on the right hand side.
4. On the left side of your screen, please read and review the Required Elements. After reviewing what is required for your Story, you will then need to move to your mobile device to craft your draft image(s) or video(s) from your Instagram account.
II - Creating Draft Content On Your Mobile Device
1. Log in to your Instagram account on your mobile device.
2. From here, create a new Story (but do not post live it yet).
3. Be sure to include FTC required disclosure (#ad or #sponsored) and any other required elements (mentions, hashtags, etc) the Marketer has requested.
4. After you have created your Story draft, tap the icon to save your image(s) or video(s) to your mobile device.
5. You will now need to transfer your media from your mobile device to your laptop or desktop computer in order to upload it to your Offer in the system.
III - Uploading Your Draft Content To The System
1. From your Dashboard select the Project name.
2. Locate the Instagram Story Task and click Create Content.
3. From the Create Content page, scroll down to Step 2 to drag and drop your media, or click the + icon in the media box(es) to upload your media. If your Story will include more than one Frame, please upload all Frames that will pertain to your Story here. If you need to leave this page and come back to it later, your media will autosave as soon as it has completed uploading. Once you have uploaded all media pertaining to your Story, select Submit Content to send your draft to the Marketer for review.
4. After you click Submit Content, you will now see that your Story status has changed to In Review / Pending Marketer Review.
5. Once the Marketer has reviewed your draft content, they will either approve it as is, or request that you make revisions to your content. In order to ensure that you receive email notification updates from the Marketer for your Offer, we recommend that you have your email notifications turned on and that you do not have your global notifications disabled.
6. If this Deliverable is just for a single Instagram Instagram Story, you are all set until the Marketer approves your draft, at which point, please follow the steps in the following article to complete your post so that the payment process can begin: Submitting a Published Instagram Story
7. If there are more posts in this Deliverable that are still awaiting draft content however, you will now need to create and submit your drafts for those other posts. The articles in the following section will walk you through how to submit draft content for each social share within your Offer: Creating Content