Instagram is one of the most popular post types in the system. This article will walk you through creating your first Instagram post.
1. Now that your Bid has been approved (or once you accept a Direct Offer) it's time to create your content! Click in to the Offer that is ready to have Content Created by selecting the Project name.
2. Locate the Twitter deliverable and click Create Content.
3. Once on the Create Your Instagram post page you will be able to view the Draft Due Date, the Publish Date and all of the Requirements for your Post. You will need to submit your content to the Marketer for approval before the Draft Due date or your Project will expire.
4. The first step in creating your post is to add any images you would like to use. Click browse under the Instagram Media option. From here you will be able to select a photo from your desktop to use in your post.
5. Once your photo has loaded you can crop your image. After you have adjusted your image, select Crop Image. If you would like to add another photo click the plus sign in the box provided.
6. Next, you will need to select the disclosure for your post. Based on FTC legal guidelines your content must include a disclosure. To select your disclosure click on one of the disclosure options. Once selected the disclosure will automatically appear at the top of your post.
7. You will now need to create the description for your post in the box provided. Along with your custom content, your description must include all of the Required Elements as set by the Marketer. The Required Elements can simply be added into your content by clicking on the Required Elements in blue.
8. Review your content and make sure that everything is spelled correctly (especially the brand and product names), select Submit Content. If you're not ready to submit you can always select Save as Draft.