Below is a step by step guide for creating and submitting your first Blog post Project with Social shares in the platform.
1. Click in to the Offer that is ready to have Content Created by selecting the Project name.
2. From here you will have the option to create content for both deliverables in this Project. Locate the Blog post deliverable and click Create Content.
3. Once on the Create Your Blog post page you will be able to view the Draft Due Date, the Publish Date and all of the Requirements for your Post. You will need to submit your content to the Marketer for approval before the Draft Due date or your Project will expire.
4. The first step in creating your content is selecting the disclosure. Based on FTC legal guidelines your content must include a disclosure. To select your disclosure click on ciricle the next to one of the disclosure options. Once selected the disclosure will automatically appear at the top of your post.
5. Now it's time to create the rest of your content. We recommend composing your post on your own Blog editor in draft mode for ease of use. You will then be able to copy the HTML from your Blog editor and paste it into the Marketplace's editor by selecting Source on the editor.
6. Now you will need to add the required elements into your draft. To do this simply click on the Source button again, you will notice that your content now appears as it would on your blog. As a placeholder we have written beach trip, so now you will need to delete it so that it does not appear twice when you click on the Required Element and add it to your post.
7. Review your content and make sure that everything is spelled correctly (especially the brand and product names), select Submit Content. If you're not ready to submit you can always select Save as Draft.
8. Since this is a blog post with social shares, you will now need to submit your content for your social share. The following articles will walk you through how to submit content for each social share.