When reviewing your offers you have the option negotiate your offer with the Marketer.
1. Log into your Account and select the Project tab at the top of your Creator Dashboard to view your Project Dashboard.
2. On the Offers Dashboard, you will see all of Direct Offers that are available to you. Each Direct Offer will show the name of the Project, the status, the tasks, the due date, the publishing window and the payout amount. Tasks are the individual posts that are required for completion of that specific Project. The number in the grey circle represents the number of posts required for each platform. In the example below, you will see that this Project includes one blog post and one Instagram post.
3. If you would like to learn more about this Project, click on the name of the Project. From here you will be taken to the Project details page. On this page, you can view the requirements for this Project as well as the requirements for each individual task. To view these requirements for each task select, View Details.
4. A fly out will appear where you can view all of the details and files for this specific task. Click the "X" in the upper right hand corner or anywhere on the screen to close the fly out.
5. From here, select the Publishing Date you would like to have for this post. The Marketer has preselected a range of dates for you to choose from and each post or Task will have its own Publishing Date. To select your date, click Set Publish Date.
6. A calendar will appear where you can choose which date works best for your content to be published. Select the date and then click Set Publish Date.
7. After setting your Publishing dates, read the Terms and Conditions for this offer and agree by clicking the checkbox next to I have read and agree to Coastal Travel Inc. Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.
8. From you can negotiate your bid. Select Negotiate Payout.
9. Enter your new Payout amount in the box provided a select Submit Offer.