Creating Facebook Video posts has never been easier! This article will provide you with step by step instructions to create your first Facebook Video post.
*Please make sure that you have been accepted to participate in Facebook's Branded Content tool before creating your content.
1. Now that your Bid has been approved (or once you accept a direct offer) it's time to create your content!
- Approved Bids can be found on the Sponsorship tab under Actions Required
- Direct Offers can be found on the Sponsorship tab under New
2. Once you accept your offer, click on Create under Needs content on the Actions Required tab.
3. You will then be taken to a page where you can begin to craft your content. The first step is to upload your video. To do this click on Upload Video. It may take a few minutes for your video to fully upload and appear in the preview. *Please note that all videos must follow these requirements:
- Preferred formats: MP4, MOV
- Maximum file size: 250MB
- Maximum duration: 20 min.
4. Once your video loads, if you find that you are not happy with how the video appears in the preview provided you may replace it by clicking Replace Video.
5. Now that you have uploaded your video and are happy with its appearance, you will need to create the description for your video in the box provided.
6. Along with your custom content, your description must include all of the additional required elements as outlined by the Marketer. The required elements can simply be dragged and dropped into your content by clicking on the arrows on the far right-hand side.
7. Your video must also include a verbal disclosure. Make sure you have checked off all boxes and include your timestamp that shows where your verbal disclosure appears in your video.
8. Once you have finished adding all of the required elements to your content, you will be able to preview your content before you submit it to the Marketer for approval. If you are satisfied with your content and its appearance, hit Submit. *Remember do not post this on your Facebook Page! Once it has been approved by the Marketer the system will automatically post your content for you.