Facebook posts are very simple to execute and this article will walk you through the process step by step.
*Please make sure that you have been accepted to participate in Facebook's Branded Content tool before creating your content.
1. Now that your bid has been approved (or once you accept a direct offer) it's time to create your content!
- Approved Bids can be found on the Sponsorship tab under Actions Required
- Direct Offers can be found on the Sponsorship tab under New
2. Once you accept your offer, click on Create under Needs content on the Actions Required tab.
3. You will then be taken to a page where you can begin to craft your content. You will need to create the description for your image in the box provided. Along with your custom content, your Description must include all of the additional required elements as set by the Marketer. The required elements can simply be dragged and dropped into your content by clicking on the arrows on the far right-hand side.
4. Once you start to type your content into the editor you will noticed disclosure options below. The platform will automatically check your content for FTC compliance. You can simply select one of the options provided.
5. If you choose to add in your own disclosure, as long as it is FTC compliant, you will notice a green notification that verifies your content contains the correct disclosure.
6. After you have finished creating your content, hit Submit to send to the Marketer for approval. *Remember DO NOT post this on your Facebook. Once it has been approved the system will automatically publish it for you.