Twitter Photos are very simple to execute and this article will walk you through the process step by step. Before you create any content for your Twitter Photo you must disable Linkis on your Twitter account. You can find more information about Linkis and how to disable it here.
1. Now that your Bid has been approved (or once you accept a Direct Offer) it's time to create your content!
- Approved Bids can be found on the Sponsorship tab under Actions Required
- Direct Offers can be found on the Sponsorship tab under New
2. You will then be taken to a page where you can begin to craft your content. The first step is to upload your image. To do this click on Upload Image. Please note that images must follow these requirements:
- Maximum file size 3MB
- JPG or PNG only
3. A pop up will appear where you can crop your image as desired. Once you have cropped your image, hit Crop.
4. If after saving your image you find that you would like to change it, you may do so by hovering over and clicking on the image.
5. Now that you have uploaded your image, you will need to create the description for your image in the box provided.
6. Along with your custom content, your description must include all of the additional required elements as set by the Marketer. The required elements can simply be dragged and dropped into your content by clicking on the arrows on the far right-hand side.
7. You may also choose your custom discourse for your post, by checking one of the disclosure boxes on the far right-hand side. This disclosure will automatically appear in your post.
8. After you have finished creating your content you will be able to view a preview of how your content will appear once it has been posted to your Twitter feed. If you are satisfied with the way your content looks, hit Submit to send to the Marketer for approval. *Remember DO NOT post this on your Twitter. Once it has been approved the system will automatically publish it for you.