If you have a video that needs to be included in your post you have two different options for uploading. This article will walk you through including the video in the content section of your approved Bid.
Adding A Marketer Provided Video Into Your Post- Drag And Drop
1. Locate the required video link for your post.
2. Then simply drag and drop the link to where you would like it included in your post. Congratulations, your required video has now been successfully added to your post!
Adding A Creator Generated Video To Your Post- Copy HTML
1. Click on Source in the content box to change the required link to HTML format. From here you can also include a user-generated video by grabbing the HTML code from YouTube or similar video hosting sites (see below): Just click on the Embed link to grab the HTML code.
2. Copy and Paste the HTML code into the body of the post.
3. Congratulations, your required video has now been successfully added to your post. You can click on the Source button again to complete your post in compose mode if you would like.