If you have not met the minimum cash out threshold based on your Creator plan you can still cash out early. To cash out early you will need to have a few important pieces of information:
- A PayPal email address (so we know where to send your funds)
- The minimum amount required to cash out and the fee that is required. These amounts are based on the plan level you are currently on in the system:
- Free plan minimum cash out amount- $100.00
- Early cash out fee- $3.00
- Basic plan minimum cash out amount - $50.00
- Early cash out fee- $2.00
- Pro plan minimum cash out amount - $25.00
- Early cash out fee- $1.00
**Please note that the early cash out fee does not apply to pending payments. You are only able to cash out funds that are in your available balance.
How To Cash Out Early
1. Click on the green balance button at the top of your account.
2. This will bring you to the Finances page where if you have added your PayPal email address you will see a box to enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
3. Enter the amount you would like to cash out in the box provided. In order to withdraw your specified amount, you will need to subtract the early cash out fee from the total amount you are trying to cash out. *This is not automated and you will not be able to cash out if you do not subtract the fee.
Note: Please do not confuse this with the Deposit box which is used to deposit funds from PayPal to upgrade your account.
4. Once you have entered the amount you would like to withdraw, click Withdraw.
5. You will receive a green notice that your funds have been successfully cashed out to PayPal. Congratulations! You have successfully withdrawn your funds.