In the platform, all payments are posted to your account 30 days after publication. Once payment has been posted to your account you will need to have your PayPal email added to your account to cash out of the platform.
You can use your Pending Payments tab to find when you can expect payment for your published content. *Please keep in mind that your plan level will determine your cash out threshold.
Where Do I Find My Pending Payments?
1. Select your Avatar at the top of your account and click on Finances.
2. From the Finances dashboard click on the Pending tab.
3. You will then be taken to your Pending Payments dashboard. You can search for pending payments for a certain date range by selecting both of the Calendar Icons located above the Total Pending box. Please keep in mind that the date ranges will search for the dates your content was posted or your Action Date.
4. Once you have selected your dates, click Apply.
5. All of your pending payments for the date range you selected will be shown below. You can view the following information from this page:
- Total Pending: the total amount to be paid for all Opportunities in the date ranges selected
- Opportunity: the name and the type of Opportunity completed
- Action Date: date your content was posted
- Payout Date: date your content will be paid out in the system
- Amount: amount that you are to be paid for this opportunity