Now that you have connected your Facebook page to the system, you can set up Promoted Post Access. This option will allow Marketers to promote posts on your behalf from the content you create in the system. What does this do? This will generate more engagement and views to your post and hopefully your page as well.
Connect Your Facebook Page To Your Instagram Account
First, we recommend that you connect your Instagram account and Facebook Page to each other from either your Instagram settings or your Facebook Page settings. This will ensure that when you post a promoted ad that you will able to use the branded content tool and that your page name will be clickable. The following articles will help you with how to connect your Instagram and Facebook Page together:
Accepting Marketer Access
When submitting a request for Marketer access, please note that this action can only be taken from the desktop version and is not accessible from a mobile device.
1. Once logged into your account, click on your Avatar at the top and select Connections. If you are already on your Connections Dashboard, skip to step 2.
2. Select the Promoted Posts tab.
3. Next, you will need to request agency access to your Facebook Pages by selecting Request Access.
4. From this point you will need to log into your Personal Facebook profile with Administrative access to your Facebook pages. You can do this by clicking Facebook Page.
5. Once logged into your Facebook page, you will see a notification in the top right in your account. Select the access request notification.
6. If you do not see this notification, navigate to your Facebook Page. Select Settings at the top of your Facebook Page. From here click on Page Roles.
7. From here you will be taken to your Page Roles where you will have the option to respond to your Pending Partner Requests. Select Respond to Request.
8. Follow the prompts provided to accept the request. Make sure you authorize all access or the process will not work.
9. Once completed, you will see a new Agency on your Page Roles dashboard.
10. From here navigate back to your account in the platform and you will notice the You're All Set notification on your Promoted Posts tab.