Now that you have created your account, you will want to fill out all of the demographic information for you and your Connections. Providing this information will give Marketers an idea of who you are and what you talk about on your social connections.
1. Once logged in, select Account Settings from the top-right drop-down.
2. Select the Account Info tab on your profile page. Your Account Info page is essentially the face of your account in the platform. The information provided here will be reflected on your Creator Profile, which is available for all Marketers to view. The Avatar you select will represent your entire account and is also available for all Marketers to view. Once you have finished filling out your Account Info, click Submit to save your work.
3. Navigate to your Demographics tab. You will want to make sure you fill out all of this information accurately, as it will help when Marketers are searching for Creators to fulfill an Opportunity. For example - A candy company is looking for married creators for a Valentine's Day Campaign, they can search by Relationship. In the example below, this Creator would not be returned as they are marked as "Single".
4. Next go to your Topics tab. You will also want to make sure you fill out all of this information accurately, as it will additionally help when Marketers are searching for Creators to fulfill an Opportunity. For example - A candy company is looking for a creator who posts often about food. In the example below, this Creator would populate as a result since food is in the Communities and Tags section.
4. Now you will need to fill out the information on the Connections tab. To locate your Connections tab, click on your name at the top and then Connections.
5. Here you will see listed all of the social media accounts you have connected to the platform. Mousing over a Connection will show a percentage signifying how much information you have filled out so far. To be more visible, we recommend filling out all of your Connections to 100%. To get started, click View Details.
6. Depending on the Connection type, there will be various tabs to select within the Connection, each containing different information to be filled out. All Connections will have a Connection Overview and Target Audience tab, with the exception of Facebook and Instagram which will also have a Promoted Posts tab and Blogs which will also have a Google Analytics tab. Please follow the steps in this article to grant Marketer access for Facebook and this article for Instagram, and please follow the steps in this article to connect your Google Analytics.
7. The Connection Overview tab will contain the following, which we recommend filling out to completion:
- Asking Price - the amount you are willing to accept for a Direct Offer from a Marketer.
- Communities - general areas of interest that your Connections focus on.
- Tags - keywords that describe your Connections.
8. The Target Audience tab will contain the following, which we recommend filling out to completion:
- Language - what language you use on your social account.
- Age - the general age range of your followers.
- Income - the general income range of your followers.
- Gender - the typical gender of your followers.
- Ethnicity - the typical ethnicity of your followers.
9. When you have finished filling out all of the information for your social Connection, be sure to click Update Details in the lower right hand corner to save the changes.
10. Repeat the above steps for each of your social Connections. You want to ensure that each of your Connections (Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter., etc) has every tab completed and saved. Once you are finished, mousing over a Connection will now show that it is 100% complete.