If you have received a “Failed Verification” notice or are having trouble submitting your post's URL there could be a few things going on. First, be sure to check your Connections page in the system to make sure your social account is still active and connected. If it is not, please reconnect it there so that the system can run it's verifier again for you. The steps in the following articles should help you with that: Adding Your Connections
If you are still having difficulty after that, please review the following tips:
- Once your tweet is live, do not delete it before it has been verified or you will not be eligible for payment.
- Any third party Twitter application that deletes a tweet and then posts it again with a new link will affect any tweets published by the platform and cause the tweet to fail verification. These tweets will not be eligible for payment as the platform will not be able to track their performance. Applications such as LinkIs have been known to cause these issues. Please make sure you have these applications disabled before participating in a Campaign.
- The text in your Instagram post must match exactly what was approved by the Marketer within the system. To avoid discrepancies, please copy the approved text exactly and then paste it into your Instagram post.
- Please refrain from adding any additional filters to your Instagram post image(s) as this can also cause your post to fail verification. If you would like to use a filter, make sure you submit the picture with the filter in your initial draft to the Marketer for approval.
- Please refrain from adding any additional emojis to your Instagram post as this can also cause your post to fail verification. If you would like to use emojis please make sure you submit your initial draft with the emojis to the Marketer for approval in the system.
- Required links, photos, and disclosures must be present in order to pass verification. To avoid verification issues please refrain from editing your post after it has been approved by the Marketer.
- Once your post is live, do not delete or edit it before it has been verified or you will not be eligible for payment.
If you require additional assistance, please reach out to our team here.