There are two types of Campaigns in the platform; Sponsorship Campaigns and Content Campaigns. This article will walk you through the differences between these two Campaign types and also help you decide which is the best choice for you.
Sponsorship pertains to posts that you distribute through your social channels. For example, creating a blog post and sharing it with your followers on your blog. When you are bidding on Sponsorship Opportunities you will notice the following:
- The type of Social Connection this Opportunity pertains to (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc).
- The name of the Connection where the content will be posted.
Content refers to Articles, Infographics, Videos, and Images that are delivered directly to the brand without distribution on your social channels. For example, writing an article that could be used either on a Brand's website or in a newspaper/magazine. When you are bidding on Content Opportunities you will notice the following:
- You are on the Content tab.
- The byline of the Journalist this Opportunity is for (your name).
- The type of Content that the Marketer is looking for in the particular Opportunity (Article, Photo, Illustration, Video).